Thank you cards for weddings are to thank all guests and anyone who gave you gifts or cards or assisted with you wedding day. Believe it or not packs of thank you cards are quite difficult to locate. When you search card shops they are usually only to be found as single cards which are too expensive if you need a job lot. If card shops do have packs then they are usually not suitable in design or are simply notelets which are not ideal being a smaller size than a standard card.
Where to buy wedding thank you cards
We found the best places to buy wedding thank you cards in bulk and at cheap prices are: 1. ONLINE The best place we found was Amazon both for selection, price and delivery. Check out their wedding thank you cards.
Cute & to the point Quality Carlton cards
Luxury pack of six Great value classic cards
Pack of 6 White Wedding Gift Thank You Cards with Embossed Hearts By Simon Elvin with white envelopes. Only £1.53 with free delivery!
10 x Sparkly Luxury Wedding Thank You Cards Cake & Glasses Design Glitter Border
- 2 designs in each pack
- Wedding Cake & Champagne Flutes
- Sparkly Glitter Border
- Blank inside for your own personal message
Cheap Deal bulk wedding thank you cards! Pack Of 6 Thank You Wedding Gift Cards & Envelopes – Lilac & Silver
- Description: A pack of 6 luxury silver foiled white Wedding Gift Thank You Cards with Lilac hearts. The Thank You Cards are a ‘greeting card’ style and come complete with matching white envelopes.
- Wording on Front: Wedding Thank You.
- Inside Verse: Thank you for the lovely Wedding gift, it was very kind of you…
- 135mm x 135mm
- Finish: Matt board with silver foil.
Gold Butterfly Wedding Thank You Notes 14 cards for £5.99 + FREE UK Delivery These elegant Gold Butterfly Thank You Note Cards are a stylish way to express thanks for those close to you on your wedding day! Printed on luxurious linen-finish cards, this appealing butterfly stationery design is enhanced with gold foil highlighting and raised embossing.
- Gold box with lid contains 14 cards and 15 coordinating envelopes
- Cards measure 9 cm high x 12.75 cm wide
- Printed on high-quality card
- Blank interiors for your own personal wording
Say thanks to Mum and Dad Wedding thank you cards for parents and parents in law! Pretty & personalised Luxury thank you
2. SUPERMARKETS Tesco and Asda do bulk packs of thank you cards. You can get a bargain as these can be as cheap as £1 for 10 cards however you may have to compromise on the design. Also Dunelm Mills have one off batches of cards but you have to search for them and they are not always available. Marks & Spencer also do nice wedding thank you cards. Some of our favourites are: 6 Aqua Butterfly Thank You Cards Very stylish wedding stationery. These cards evening have a lovely die cut finish and are completed with diamantés and laser cut butterflies. Lovely in cream, white and black priced at £3.50 for six. 6 Thank You Definition Multipack Cards These are classic stylish thank you cards. Made on beautiful textured paper with gold foil emboss and diamanté finishes are great for weddings. Cost £4.75 for six cards. Thank You Bear Greetings Card These thank you cards are lovely for a cute way to say thanks. Featuring soft pastel colours these cards show thanks with a beautiful teddy bear. Cost £1.50 for one card 3. DESIGN YOUR OWN ONLINE Places such as Vistaprint allow you to design your won and this can include incorporating a wedding photo or having your names printed onto the card. This can look rather unique but be prepared to pend the time designing the card and waiting for the order to arrive which can be about 3-4 weeks unless you pay more for faster shipping. Although this can seem a cheap option by the time the extras are added in eg satin finish paper and VAT etc your order cost mounts up by the time you get to the checkout. This is a nice idea but time and overall costs being more on the expensive time makes us think we should consider again. 4. MAKE YOUR OWN Make your own cards is another option for a individualised signature card. However this can be time consuming and also more expensive than buying ready made bulk wedding thank you cards.
Wording for wedding thank you cards
Our advice is go with what you feel comfortable with. There is no formal wording and it is best to put a line or two personal to the recipients. Perhaps something along the lines of: “Dear Thank you for joining us on our wedding day and thank you for the lovely card and gift. We hope that you enjoyed the day / evening. Best wishes”
What sort of cards to get
You may wish to stick with a colour scheme for the wedding and co-ordinate your cards. Perhaps stationers or suppliers of the stationery used for your wedding invitations and menus etc include a thank you card in their range. If so, it may be an idea to order with your main invitation order as you could save costs this way.
When to send wedding thank you cards
It is best to send cards after you return from your honeymoon when things have settled a little after the wedding. You still may be receiving late congratulation cards from well wishers and if you leave it a little will get a better idea of how many cards you need to get. Want something special to go with your wedding day thank you card? Get some ideas for wedding thank you gifts